The following items are included in Release 5.5a:
- RSA: Interim/Mid-year Reconciliation IRP5 changes (including new IRP5 codes)
- Africa Tax Countries Tax Files: Angola, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe
- Africa Tax Countries Reports: Lesotho, Mauritius and Zambia
- New Flexi Leave Import and Export Utility (Sage Premier only)
Please refer to the release notes for more information, including more information and details on the release. You can download the document below.
- Reminder for Integrated Total Solution users:
Clients using Premier HR and Premier Employee Self Service need to install all three updates consecutively to ensure a smooth upgrade process.
Before you download and install this update, take note of the following:
This is a compulsory update for all users.
- You must be on Release 5.4a, 5.4b or 5.4c/5.4c+ before installing Release 5.5a.
- This update must be installed in September or October 2020 by RSA users before exporting your IRP5 files to import into the latest version of SARS e@syFile.
- The update must be installed in a new pay period before paying employees and printing final reports.
- Stop Further Entry or Early Pay must not be activated during the installation process in any company.
- Please allow enough time for the conversion and do not interrupt the process.
- Make sure that all operators have exited the application during installation and update process. If they are not, programs and data may be corrupted.
- If your payroll application is installed in a network environment, it is strongly recommended that the installation of Release 5.5a is done on the server by a user with full administrative rights.
Premier HR and Premier ESS Users: Please take note that your Payroll Application may not be updated without also updating your HR and ESS Applications. These applications have to be updated consecutively.